- Identifies and cultivates key relationships with influencers.
- Manages Marketing Development Funds (MDF) for assigned brand and manages MDF budgets to maximize ROI.
- Continually collaborates with internal peers, and/or suppliers to effectively define, develop and execute marketing strategies.
- Develops and/or implements marketing policies and objectives.
- Manages the introduction of new programs or features.
- Defines the internal and external communication strategy for areas of responsibility.
- Develops, implements and/or maintains all standardized marketing methodologies, tools and collateral of the assigned area ensuring consistentsy for internal and external communications.
- Coordinates and manages applicable events.
Job Level Specifications:
- Thorough knowledge of principles, theories and concepts in area of professional expertise.
- Competent in all job functions and has general understanding of the industry practices, techniques and standards.
- Develops solutions to a wide variety of problems and works on projects requiring evaluation and analysis.
- May refer to policies, practices and precedents for guidance but determines best course of action to achieve results.
- Work is performed independently requiring judgment and discretion.
- May receive some limited guidance for new assignments.
- Work may be reviewed for overall adequacy.
- Interacts with management and professionals within department and other parts of the organization.
- May represent department externally on projects or with clients.