This position will ensure compliance with the policies and programs of the Vendor's incentives in the countries under his/her responsability.
This roll will cover the administration and control of all Champions funds (Co-Ops), Marketing funds (MDF's) and Rebates (Ship and Debit, Instant Rebate, Performance Rebate, etc.)
Responsable to ensure the accounting records, billing request or credit note as its the case, collect all incentives listed bellow and handle internal and external communications (Vendors, Product Managers (PM's), Marketing, Accounting, Accounts Payable, Operations and Finance)
Essential Duties & Responsibilities Required:
• Provide support and visualization to the PM's, of the status of deals through report, showing the aging of the transactions and ensure that all these transactions are viable to recover (20%)
• Has the responsibility of managing the VDO (due days of S&D, Performance Rebate, Co-Ops and Marcom). And make the calculation of the reserve according to the standards of the company. (10%)
• Responsible for the collection of the Vendor Receivable (S&D, rebates, Co-Ops, MDF's). Follow up with the vendors for the recovery of incentives (20%)
• The responsibility of managing the dispute resolution related to Ship & Debit, Price Protection and MDF's. Ensure proper scaling with the areas involved in the process both internal and external. Connect directly with Vendors when they need to address or resolve disputes (15%)
• Review the accounting transactions and ensure that the documents or collections are in the correct accounts. Make provisions on Vendor Receivable accounts with the corresct support. Reconcile and provide feedback to the GL team for DCP (20%)
• Manage the reports at the end of the month of the accounts of Vendor receivables with the aging and the respective comments. Ensuring that the reports at the end of the month are complete, accurate and within the established times (10%)
• Be the point of contact in all matters related to Vendor Receivable both internal and external (5%)
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
• Additional duties as assigned
• Meets attendance and punctuality standards
• 3 to 5 Years of relevant work experience.
Relevant supervisory / managerial experience will appear here
Education & Certifications:
• Bachelor's Degree with CPA, LAE or simmilar Field of Study preferred.
• Other Education / Certifications: English knowledge
• Occasional non-standard work hours or overtime as business requires.
• On-call availability required as necessary.
• Professional, office environment.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Able to execute instructions and to request clarification when needed.
• Possesses strong data entry skills.
• Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
• Able to communicate clearly and convey necessary information.
• Able to converse and write effectively in English and Spanish.
• Able to create and conduct formal presentations.
• Able to interact effectively with all levels of management.
• Able to negotiate skillfully, promote/sell ideas persuasively, and close transactions with mutually beneficial results.
• Possesses strong multi-cultural interpersonal skills.
• Possesses strong leadership skills with a willingness to lead, create new ideas, and be assertive.
• Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
• Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others.
• Able to exhibit ability to be sensitive to the needs, concerns, and feelings of others.
• Able to quickly learn new systems and technology.
• Able to use relevant computer system applications at an advanced level.