Identifies opportunities for business expansion in support of the customer sales strategy. Develops and maintains the business relationship by providing solutions for defined account(s) in a product line, to achieve the identified strategy and business financial objectives
Job Level Specifications:
· Acquiring knowledge about assigned product / service line.
· Works on smaller, more routine accounts unless partnered with more senior sales representative.
· Normally receives detailed instructions to perform work. Performs basic sales or service tasks under self-direction.
· Partners with experienced peers or management to begin to build contacts with customers.
· Actions mostly affect own work assignments but failure to accomplish goals or meet customer expectations may require others to remedy the situation or make up sales goals elsewhere.
· Less than 2 years
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience from which comparable knowledge and job skills can be obtained.
· Possesses knowledge of solutions or assigned products in a specific brand.
· Exhibits the ability to deliver solutions for small and less complex accounts.