The HR Coordinator will serve as a link between the country business center, the HR Manager and the corporate HR Director for LAC. They will collaborate with the local HR Manager to ensure timely and accurate communication, data-entry for various systems and completion of required forms or processes. The HR Coordinator is responsible for many on-site needs of the employees and management, primarily falling in the areas of General Administration, Recruiting/Staffing, On-boarding/Off-boarding, Payroll, Benefits and general safety.
• Administration - maintain employee information bulletin boards, ensure required posters are visible to all employees, assist employees with change of address forms, policy questions, and maintain onsite files and record retention (15%)
• Recruiting/Staffing - Coordinating interviews with on-site management and the talent acquisition partner, assisting internal and external applicants. Assist in general recruiting with job fairs events. Act as communication liaison between temp agencies and center management, and process invoices for temp staff. (15%)
• On-boarding/Off-boarding - conduct new employee orientation, enter new hire information HRIS system of record and create team member files. Assist managers with separation notices, entering separations in HRIS system of record, and conducting exit interviews. (20%)
• Benefits - assist employees with leave of absence information and forms, notification of return to work, ensure communication of deadlines for life events and enrollments, and assist with annual open enrollment. Act as communication liaison between employees and corporate benefits team (10%)
• Employee Engagement-Attendance Tracking, responding to requests, employee events (10%)
• Payroll - assist employees with Payroll Work center for changes, assist with communication to payroll regarding, paid time away from work, paycheck errors and correction forms, provide management with time reports. (15%)
• Special projects- ad hoc (10%)
• Assist with onsite Safety related matters (5%)
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
• Additional duties as assigned
• Meets attendance and punctuality standards
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Possesses strong data entry skills.
• Able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
• Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
• Able to communicate clearly and convey necessary information.
• Able to converse and write effectively in English and Spanish.
• Able to create and conduct formal presentations.
• Able to interact effectively with all levels of management.
• Possesses strong multi-cultural interpersonal skills.
• Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
• Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
• Able to maintain and promote social, ethical, and organizational standards in conducting internal and external business activities.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
• Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others.
• Able to exhibit ability to be sensitive to the needs, concerns, and feelings of others.
• Able to quickly learn new systems and technology.
• Able to use relevant computer system applications at an intermediate level.
• 1 to 3 Years of relevant work experience.
Education & Certifications:
• Bachelor's Degree with Human Resources / Business Administration Field of Study preferred.
• Some College with Communication; Business Administration; Human Resources field of study required.
• Professional, office environment.