Regional lead for all CSP solutions. Subject matter expert for all CSP related programs incentives and promotions in market. Expert level knowledge of solution values of each CSP solution. This position
will apply professional selling techniques, including strategic business planning, partner enablement and recruiting, comprehensive customer profiling, daily pipeline management, and closing techniques to achieve cloud solutions quota.
• Lead the regional team to exceed assigned goals through sales training and sales execution. (40%)
• Assists associates and reps in closing complex, important customer opportunities. (25%)
• Travels for customer meetings, presentations, training and trade shows. (10%)
• Places outbound calls to develop a specified customer base and prospect for new business. (10%)
• Identifies and develops Cloud business opportunities. Demonstrates broad account and Cloud technology knowledge. Creates business development plans to uncover new opportunities and increase sales and profits in the territories. (5%)
• Drives to meet goals assigned to ensure region meets daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly objectives (5%)
• Builds influential face to face relationships with the customer and Business Partner's field sales team and key contacts. (5%)
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
• Additional duties as assigned
• Meets attendance and punctuality standards
• 3 to 5 Years of relevant work experience.
Education & Certifications:
• Bachelor's Degree preferred.
• Associate Degree required.
• Occasional non-standard work hours or overtime as business requires.
• May be located at the Clearwater corporate office or at the reseller location.
• Professional, office environment.
• Some travel required.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Able to execute instructions and to request clarification when needed.
• Able to use a 10-key quickly and accurately.
• Possesses basic clerical and data entry skills.
• Possesses strong data entry skills.
• Able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
• Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
• Able to communicate clearly and convey necessary information.
• Able to create and conduct formal presentations.
• Able to interact effectively with all levels of management.
• Able to negotiate skillfully, promote/sell ideas persuasively, and close transactions with mutually beneficial results.
• Possesses strong multi-cultural interpersonal skills.
• Possesses strong leadership skills with a willingness to lead, create new ideas, and be assertive.
• Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
• Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
• Able to maintain and promote social, ethical, and organizational standards in conducting internal and external business activities.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
• Able to be immobile for long extended periods.
• Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others.
• Able to exhibit ability to be sensitive to the needs, concerns, and feelings of others.
• Able to quickly learn new systems and technology.
• Able to use relevant computer system applications at a basic level.
• Able to use relevant computer system applications at an intermediate level.
• Able to use relevant computer system applications at an advanced level.