Who we are:
Tech Data connects the world with the power of technology. Our end-to-end portfolio of products, services and solutions, highly specialized skills, and expertise in next-generation technologies enable channel partners to bring to market the products and solutions the world needs to connect, grow and advance. Tech Data is ranked No. 83 on the Fortune 500® and has been named one of Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies for nine straight years.
The video link below provides a glimpse into our world!
Tech Data Corporate Video
What you’ll do:
- Work from customer lists and/or database, makes outbound follow-up calls to existing customers to qualify leads and sell Lexmark products and service contracts.
- Closes a medium volume of sales orders. Sales are medium complexity and the sales rep performs a consultative role for the customers.
- Emphasizes Lexmark features and benefits of represented products/services; provide accurate quotes, and ensure correct credit terms and vendor information is in database.
- Meets or exceeds all quotas and activity objectives in assigned territory.
- Uses sound judgment and discretion when making decisions that affect the business unit, such as, appropriate and timely escalation, adjusting margins or providing discounts to close a sale.
- Provides high quality service to customers and prospects by assessing customer requirements, ensuring prompt response in providing product information and product pricing.
- Qualifies each sales opportunity by applying learned sales techniques. Generates sales opportunities by responding to all inbound requests, including telephone, fax, mail, and email requests. Actively profiles all customers and use effective telephone selling skills to promote client products, service programs and systems. Builds the customer/prospect database by profiling and capturing relevant customer and product information.
- Recommends improvements or changes to internal processes and data processing to meet or exceed sales goals and to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Maintains most up-to-date knowledge on Lexmark products and programs. Actively participates in assigned sales training, lectures, presentations and meetings.
- Makes 50 or more outbound calls per day with 8 high-value meeting calls per day, each meeting call with duration > 15 minutes.