Identifies opportunities for business expansion in support of the customer sales strategy. Develops and maintains the business relationship by providing solutions for defined account(s) in a product line, to achieve the identified strategy and business financial objectives
Subject matter expert (SME) for brand product, technology solutions and/or offerings for assigned customers.
Responsible for the execution of the strategic customer growth plans and business relationships in assigned account(s) by providing value added solutions.
Identifies and creates opportunity demand for products, coordinating the supporting seminars, training and resource awareness to assigned customers that drives growth plan success in the targeted account
Performs analysis and reports results of various program impact for identified customer(s) notifying the AM of success, issues and future growth plan strategies
Maintains and drives trending knowledge of products, competitors, technology and customers in the assigned supplier product market
Identifies and maintains field supplier relationships
Job Level Specifications:
· Expert knowledge of assigned product / service line and broad understanding of how they integrate with the organization's entire product / service line.
· Typically works on a cross-section of large and/or prominent accounts with several changing variables and complexity.
· Work is performed under very limited direction. Has considerable latitude in determining best approach to sales and service tasks.
· Maintains excellent rapport with existing clients and frequently interacts directly with new prospects to build customer base and increase sales. Provides input to sales management.
· Actions impact the organization. Failure to accomplish work or meet customer expectations will result in the inability to reach crucial organizational sales goals and may cause long-term damage to client relationship.
· 6+ years experience in sales
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience from which comparable knowledge and job skills can be obtained.
· Possesses thorough knowledge of products and services, typically for a specific brand or line business and expands knowledge of additional brands or lines of businesses.
· Exhibits the ability to deliver strategic solutions or identify new partners, suppliers or end users for a portfolio of increasingly more complex accounts
· Manages a medium domestic territory
· Develops expertise in an aspect of business, financials, products/services, the market and the needs of assigned accounts
· Leads a small sales team on an ad hoc basis to meet specific client needs
· Provides informal guidance to junior staff