- 1 year experience within a manufacturer, supplier and/or vendor returns
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience
- Basic computer skills, email, phone, and communications skills. Excel a must. Organization and exceptional follow up skills. Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Overtime may be required based on business need.
Tech Data Offers the following benefits:
- Seguro de Gastos Medicos Mayores (conyuge e hijos)
- Vales de Despensa (1,900 pesos Mensuales)
- Fondo de Ahorro
- 30 Dias de Aguinaldo
- Jornada de Lunes a Viernes
What to expect once you apply?
Tech Data not only supports the technology industry but we also embrace and leverage technology in all of our processes! What this means for the recruiting process is:
- Once you apply, your application will be reviewed by our recruiters.
- After we have reviewed, all qualified candidates will then be sent a video interview request. This is a one sided, pre-recorded interview, where you will be asked a series of values based questions. We recognize that this may be a new experience, but this is your time to shine!
- Once we review your completed video interview, all qualified candidates will then be sent a self-scheduling request, where you can pick the most convenient time to come to our offices for an in-person interview with the hiring manager and team!!
- Our processes are virtual up to the time you are come on-site for your in-person interview. This allows us to identify candidates quickly, and provides you the flexibility to move through the process at your convenience.
***Must be fluent in English.