Responsible for the coordination and execution of the international shipments, either imports or exports to/from Mexico. Coordinates freights, pick up and deliveries, customs processes with Brokers and Providers payments. Needs to have actual knowledge of the local foreign trade laws and 2 years expertise.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities Required:
• Coordination with the custom broker and paper work preparation (30%)
• PO tacking and picking schedule (10%)
• Plan and requisition of funds for tax and duties payments (20%)
• Domestic freight coordination form the Custom Broker facility to our WH. (10%)
• International Freight and customs clearance quotations (5%)
• Providers billing review and payment process (15%)
• Customs laws continuous training (10%)
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
• Additional duties as assigned
• Meets attendance and punctuality standards
• 1 to 3 Years of relevant work experience.
Education & Certifications:
• Bachelor's Degree with International Trade Field of Study preferred.
• Other Education / Certifications: English
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Able to execute instructions and to request clarification when needed.
• Possesses basic clerical and data entry skills.
• Able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
• Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
• Able to communicate clearly and convey necessary information.
• Able to converse and write effectively in English and Spanish.
• Possesses strong multi-cultural interpersonal skills.
• Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
• Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
• Able to maintain and promote social, ethical, and organizational standards in conducting internal and external business activities.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
• Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others.
• Able to exhibit ability to be sensitive to the needs, concerns, and feelings of others.
• Able to quickly learn new systems and technology.
• Able to use relevant computer system applications at a basic level.