Serve as general manager of Customer Management Services operations. Lead team to develop and execute strategy to drive rapid, profitable growth in an emerging services segment for Tech Data. Implement best in class processes to drive scale and efficiency for targeted IT OEMs with a range of call center based services including customer care, sales, customer success etc. Lead, develop and inspire members of the team.
• Leadership and Employee Development (25%)
• CMS Strategy and go to market plan development (25%)
• Execute CMS go to market plan (20%)
• Business Development Activities (15%)
• Operational Excellence and Best Practices (10%)
• Administration (5%)
• 10 to 15 Years of relevant work experience.
• 8 to 10 Years of experience directly managing / supervising employees.
Education & Certifications:
• Master's / Postgraduate Degree preferred.
• Occasional non-standard work hours or overtime as business requires.
• Consistent non-standard work or overtime as business requires.
• On-call availability required as necessary.
• Professional, office environment.
• Frequent Travel Required (25%).
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Able to execute instructions and to request clarification when needed.
• Able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
• Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
• Able to communicate clearly and convey necessary information.
• Able to converse and write effectively in English and Spanish.
• Able to create and conduct formal presentations.
• Able to interact effectively with all levels of management.
• Able to negotiate skillfully, promote/sell ideas persuasively, and close transactions with mutually beneficial results.
• Possesses strong multi-cultural interpersonal skills.
• Possesses strong leadership skills with a willingness to lead, create new ideas, and be assertive.
• Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
• Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
• Able to maintain and promote social, ethical, and organizational standards in conducting internal and external business activities.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
• Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others.
• Able to exhibit ability to be sensitive to the needs, concerns, and feelings of others.
• Able to quickly learn new systems and technology.
• Able to use relevant computer system applications at an advanced level.