Provides telephone and e-mail support to customers in resolving simple shipping, credit, returns issues and entry level product support. Follows procedures and guidelines to provide service to customers in a timely manner.
• Provides the highest level of customer service at all times to internal and external customers (20%)
• Creates SR's and all tasks associated with customer calls, e-mails, faxes, etc (20%)
• Creates follow-ups with customers in order to provide the best customer experience. (20%)
• Identifies issues that need escalation and passes on to the appropriate person. (15%)
• Performs additional duties as assigned (15%)
• Follows department guidelines for methods of research and accuracy. (5%)
• Maintains notes in appropriate systems. (5%)
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
• Meets attendance and punctuality standards
• No prior experience necessary.
Education & Certifications:
• High School Diploma Required.
• Classroom environment.
• Occasional non-standard work hours or overtime as business requires.
• Professional, office environment.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Able to execute instructions and to request clarification when needed.
• Possesses basic clerical and data entry skills.
• Possesses strong data entry skills.
• Ability to input 60 words per minute
• Able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
• Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
• Able to communicate clearly and convey necessary information.
• Able to converse and write effectively in English and Spanish.
• Possesses strong multi-cultural interpersonal skills.
• Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
• Able to maintain and promote social, ethical, and organizational standards in conducting internal and external business activities.
• Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
• Able to be immobile for long extended periods.
• Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others.
• Able to exhibit ability to be sensitive to the needs, concerns, and feelings of others.
• Able to quickly learn new systems and technology.
• Able to use relevant computer system applications at an intermediate level.