The Business development representative will be responsable to Identified and develops business opportunities. Travels for customer meetings, presentations, training and trade shows. face to face relationships with the customer and Business Partner's field sales team and key contacts. Customer Executives and regional Business Partner representatives. High level of professionalism and business maturity. Advanced level ability to develop key contacts within TD as well as with business partners. Ability to identify and execute creative solutions to non-routine issues and learn from prior experiences.
• Identifies and develops business opportunities (30%)
• Manage account and contract level negotiations (10%)
• Business Intelligence (15%)
• Travels for customer meetings, presentations, training and trade shows (25%)
• Pipeline Management (10%)
• Present business proposals to senior management (10%)
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
• Additional duties as assigned
• Meets attendance and punctuality standards
• 3 to 5 Years of relevant work experience.
Education & Certifications:
• Bachelor's Degree with Business administration or similar field of study required.
• Occasional non-standard work hours or overtime as business requires.
• Professional, office environment.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Able to execute instructions and to request clarification when needed.
• Able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
• Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
• Able to communicate clearly and convey necessary information.
• Able to converse and write effectively in English and Spanish.
• Able to create and conduct formal presentations.
• Able to interact effectively with all levels of management.
• Able to negotiate skillfully, promote/sell ideas persuasively, and close transactions with mutually beneficial results.
• Possesses strong multi-cultural interpersonal skills.
• Possesses strong leadership skills with a willingness to lead, create new ideas, and be assertive.
• Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
• Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
• Able to maintain and promote social, ethical, and organizational standards in conducting internal and external business activities.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
• Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others.
• Able to exhibit ability to be sensitive to the needs, concerns, and feelings of others.
• Able to quickly learn new systems and technology.
• Able to use relevant computer system applications at a basic level.
• Able to use relevant computer system applications at an intermediate level.
• Able to use relevant computer system applications at an advanced level.